Sunday, April 5, 2009

I love Mason

Okay, I sometimes think Mason isn't as far out of the city as it is. Sometimes I don't realize it. Then, there are times that I realize IT IS. It was small animal day at the famous store in Mason, Keans, and we went and enjoyed some small goats, rabbits, and chickens. The kids all got to hold the chickens. They had a ball, which is really all that matters. At least we got out for a bit, and with the Michigan weather helping out our propane supplier this week with snow in the forecast again, we needed to get them out. My Aunt and Uncle from Kalkaska were in town and we got to watch Michigan State beat up on UConn with them, my cousin and her family. It was a special night with MSU providing some memorable hoops. We all went out to Bennigans after church on Sunday and had good food and conversation. The we got home to Mandy's sister Julie suprising us with her presence. She is going to the Lion King at the Wharton tonight so she will stay here afterwards before heading home to Ann Arbor Monday. Looking forward to Easter, hopefully there will be a heat wave so it can reach the 40's.......















No comments: