Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rainy Sunday

Well, it was a rainy Sunday. Sump pump going off every hour. Fields flooding. So while Mandy did the weekly escapade to Meijer I decided to just snap a few pictures, since I did none of that in the month of February due to us all being healthy only 3 days of it. So Livy wanted a photo of her with her "B's"(Her bears that go everywhere with her) and her shooting hoops-since we were playing during the Duke-North Carolina game. Alex was playing with his beloved trains, and Emma was doing schoolwork. We were ready for a nice quiet evening when Mandy yelled at me from the kitchen because she sliced her finger open. So my dad took her off to Urgent Care and I will put the kids to bed. Hopefully she doesn't need to many stitches. What a day!















No comments: